So when everyone is free again to roam about again, what attractions are you going to want to see in the Philadelphia region?
Here’s the top 10 most popular Philadelphia region tourist attractions based on 2019 visitors, according to Sharon Oliver for Philadelphia Business Journal.
They are: (from least visited to most):
- Franklin Square in Philadelphia, 795,160 visitors.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, 800,000 visitors.
- Christmas Village in Philadelphia, 800,000 visitors.
- The Franklin Institute, 834,075 visitors.
- Philadelphia Zoo, 1,192,500 visitors.
- Longwood Gardens, 1,553,000 visitors.
- Peddler’s Village, 2,250,000 visitors.
- Valley Forge National Historic Park, 2,259,944 visitors.
- Rivers Casino Philadelphia, 4 million visitors.
And the top place to visit?
- Independence National Historical Park, 4,532,459 visitors.
Ranked 11th to 29th are:
Elmwood Park Zoo
Eastern State Penitentiary
Walnut Street Theatre
McGillin’s Olde Ale House
Museum of the American Revolution
The Barnes Foundation
The National Constitution Center
Academy of Natural Sciences
Once Upon a Nation
Philadelphia Magic Gardens
Independence Seaport Museum
Battleship New Jersey
Woodmere Art Museum
The Brandywine Zoo
The National Liberty Museum
The National Iron & Steel Heritage Museum
The Delaware Sports Museum and Hall of Fame.
Click here for list details.
You Might Also Like