DELCO Today celebrates Delaware County’s vibrant economy by posting concise, upbeat, easy-to-read summaries of the county’s assets: its commerce, cultural, and community news and events.
While not a traditional “newspaper” or “journalism” project, DELCO Today shares stories shaping the county, driving economic development and redefining what it means to live, work, play, and learn in Delaware County.
DELCO Today is Delaware County’s story, as it unfolds every day.
Our core purpose as an organization is to grow our affiliate partners’ businesses, to strengthen the fabric of the communities we serve, and to unite people in a celebration of Delaware County.
Our core values are:
- Optimistic: We celebrate our affiliate partners’ successes and those of Delaware County.
- Customer-oriented: Our complete focus is on raising our affiliate partners’ visibility and awareness in the community. We value our partnerships and respond to inquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Engaging: Our content is authentic, accurate, informative, engaging, and compelling and benefits both our subscribers and partners.
- Precise: We meet deadlines and create concise content that is easy to read and understand.
- Learning: We are constantly looking for ways to improve who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
- Prompt: We don’t procrastinate. When something needs to be done, we do it. Now.
- Goal-driven: We set and achieve realistic short- and long-term objectives.
- Team-oriented: As a staff, we not only perform our individual responsibilities, but we pitch in as needed, keep each other in the loop, and celebrate individual success.
Opinion editorials, news stories, and other proprietary content published by DELCO Today are the opinions of the designated authors. They do not reflect the opinions or views of the Delaware County Commerce Center or Delaware County Chamber of Commerce, except where indicated.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy