Philadelphia Inquirer Top Workplaces recognized 13 Delaware County companies as the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley top workplaces in its Small Companies category based on an Energage survey.
The list comes from a 24-question survey completed by the company’s employees. It measures 15 cultural drivers that are crucial to the success of any organization. These include alignment, execution, and performance, among others.
This year, the Philadelphia Inquirer recognized 178 companies and organizations in Philadelphia/Delaware Valley as top workplaces based on the Energage survey in three categories: Small Companies (50-149 employees), Medium Companies (150-499), and Large Companies (500+).
Among Delaware County companies, W.S. Cumby in Springfield with 57 employees ranked highest among small companies at No. 12. Radnor-based Relay Network also broke the top 20 at No. 20. The company has 91 employees.
Here are all the Delaware County companies that made the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Top Workplaces 2022 in the Small Companies category (50 to 149 employees):
- 12. W.S. Cumby – Springfield
- 20. Relay Network – Radnor
- 22. Nolan Painting, Inc. – Havertown
- 23. Creative Benefits, Inc. – Newtown Square
- 24. Smart Park, Inc. & Expresspark, Inc. – Essington
- 25. Lympha Press/Medical Solutions Supplier – Glen Mills
- 54. CarGroup Holdings – Media
- 57. Nielsen-Kellerman – Boothwyn
- 67. NewSpring Capital – Radnor
- 68. The Safegard Group, Inc. – Media
- 70. Stephano Slack – Wayne
- 73. Westlake Plastics Company – Lenni
- 80. Values Into Action – Media
Read more about the Philadelphia/Delaware Valley top workplaces at Top Workplaces.
Learn more about W.S. Cumby in Springfield.