Six companies from Delaware County have been declared Soaring 76 winners by Philadelphia Business Journal for achieving sustained financial growth over a three year period, as researched by Sharon Oliver for Philadelphia Business Journal.
Seventy six companies in the region, including Delaware County’s six, “accelerated at a fast pace over the past three years and overcame economic speed bumps along the way.”
This year’s Delaware County companies are:
- Results Repeat in Media, a digital marketing firm founded in 2014.
- Essential Utilities Inc.in Bryn Mawr, one of the largest publicly traded water, wastewater and natural gas providers in the U.S. It operates in 10 states under the Aqua and Peoples brands.
- Evolution Financial Group in Media, a forward-thinking financial services firm.
- Arora Engineers Inc in Chadds Ford Arora, providing engineering services for 35 years in aviation, transportation, education, government and commercial sectors.
- Eigen X LLC in Radnor, a leading provider of CRM, Data Analytics, Agile, and Application services in enterprise systems, data management, and emerging technologies.
- Crumdale Partners LLC in Radnor, a diversified insurance firm.
The Journal will rank all 76 companies by revenue growth the week of Sept. 20.
Find out more at Philadelphia Business Journal about the Soaring 76.
Manik Arora, president and CEO of Arora Engineers, talks about the company’s efforts to rethink infrastructure.