The fastest-growing private firms in America are creators, writes Inc. magazine in the introduction to its annual Inc. 5000, a prestigious list that ranks the nation’s fastest-growing companies by revenue.
They create value, and they create jobs – 619,631 of them over the last three years. The 2017 Inc. 5000 is the most competitive crop in the list’s history. The average company on the list achieved a three-year average growth of 481 percent, and the Inc. 5000’s aggregate revenue is $206 billion.
The following are the 10 highest-ranked, Delaware County-based companies (with their locations in parentheses) on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in America:
- 705. Park Power (Media)
- 3170. Wilson Legal Solutions (Newtown Square)
- 3412. Pentec Health (Glen Mills)
- 3552. Pathfinders (Wayne)
- 3594. FreeRateUpdate.com (Chadds Ford)
- 3642. Kinetix (Boothwyn)
- 3913. Avenue Two Travel (Villanova)
- 4027. IMS Technology Services (Garnet Valley)
- 4126. Power Home Remodeling (Chester)
- 4177. Arora Engineers (Chadds Ford)
Click here to view complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria.