Eleven Delaware County-based companies have earned a spot on this year’s Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The list ranks U.S. companies based on their three-year revenue growth.
“This year’s set of winners places the bar very high indeed,” said Scott Omelianuk, Editor in Chief of Inc. Media. “Companies that made the list, on average, have grown sixfold since 2016. During a stretch when the economy grew just 15 percent, that’s a result most businesses could only dream of.”
The following Delaware County-based companies, which are preceded by their ranking, made this year’s Inc. 5000:
- Catalyst Experiential (Newtown Square)
- All Out Parking Lots (Havertown)
- Inverta (Newtown Square)
- Results Repeat (Media)
- Eigen X (Radnor)
- PPT Consulting (Newtown Square)
- PolicyPak Software (Media)
- Green Star Exteriors (Holmes)
- Arora Engineers (Chadds Ford)
- Power Home Remodeling (Chester)
- Kinetix (Boothwyn)
Click here to check out this year’s Inc. 5000 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
You Might Also Like