Forum of Executive Women Seeking Nominations for Its 2018 Forum Ally
Image via the Forum of Executive Women.
The Forum of Executive Women, one of the region’s most influential women’s leadership organizations, is seeking nominations for its 2018 Forum Ally. The winning nonprofit will benefit from two years of pro bono support from Philadelphia’s top women business leaders.
The Ally organization will receive:
- visibility among the FOEW membership of 450 top female leaders from across the region
- participation by a Forum Ally staff member in a formal Forum mentoring program
- at least 10 hours of pro bono consulting services in a developmental area that benefits the Forum Ally
To be eligible, the organization must:
- be an active nonprofit in existence for a minimum of four years
- have a paid Executive Director (or equivalent) who does not currently serve as a member of the FOEW’s Board of Directors
- provide programming or services that target unmet needs of girls or women in the region
- be headquartered in and serve residents of the counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia, or Camden
- have an annual operating budget above $300,000 and be in possession of at least two full years of independently prepared, audited, or reviewed financial statements
Click here to access the nomination page.
Join Our Community
Never miss a Delaware County story!
"*" indicates required fields