Based in Villanova, Avenue Two Travel is a member of Virtuoso, the renowned network of the world’s finest travel agencies. Virtuoso is an invitation-only organization through which Member travel advisors have privileged access to exclusive amenities, travel, and hotel offers, and rare experiences not obtainable otherwise. This affiliation delivers almost indescribable advantages to Avenue Two Travel clients.
Corporate Travel Advisor
This position completes travel arrangements for clients’ air, hotel, car rental, etc., and upholds company and air department procedures on customer service, documentation of PNR’s and profiles, ticketing, invoicing, etc. He/she will maintain ownership of each record, including providing solutions to any travel related problems clients may have. The person will stay fully informed on all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements.
The ideal candidate will have three to five years of experience in Corporate Travel, and have experience with complex fares, ticketing, and exchanges. He/she should have excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications. The person should have the ability to build relationships and work well with demanding executive clients.
Click here to read more about the Corporate Travel Advisor position at Avenue Two Travel.
Experienced SABRE Travel Advisor
This position involves the following qualities, duties, and responsibilities:
- Ability to identify, solicit, engage, and qualify customers
- Ability to apply the Company sales process to determine clients’ needs and the objectives of each proposed trip
- Able to make strong recommendations based on knowledge and expertise
- Plan full, day-by-day logistics for clients, as well as the creation of full itineraries with descriptions of each place to be visited
- Provide superb customer service to all clients
- Do follow-up with clients after each trip to gain customer feedback
- Create and maintain client data and information within CRM systems
- Design, develop, and implement marketing strategies to gain new clients while increasing existing client business
The ideal candidate for this position will be ready to “hit the ground running” and take on the planning and execution of multiple passenger files, utilizing company assets and Virtuoso amenities and resources to service their clients. Communications and sales will be done in person in a comfortable office setting or by phone and internet.
Click here to read more about the Experienced SABRE Travel Advisor position at Avenue Two Travel.