Now through Jan. 15, Citadel Credit Union is accepting nominations for its prestigious teaching excellence award, the Citadel Heart of Learning Award. If you know a teacher who goes above and beyond the call of duty and truly makes a difference in the lives of students, please submit a nomination.
- More than $370,000 in grants awarded since 2001
- Winners get $1,000-$10,000, a glass heart award, and will be honored publicly in May
- Teachers, counselors, and administrators from Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties are considered
- Public or private schools
Nominate a few ways:
- The form at CitadelBanking.com/NOMINATE
- Video submission on social media, tagging @CitadelBanking
- Email CitadelHeartofLearning@CitadelBanking.com all the great info about your teacher!
Citadel Credit Union is committed to serving those who work every day to build a better future for us all. That’s why every year for 22 years, Citadel has honored teachers across the Greater Philadelphia area with the Citadel Heart of Learning Award.
“Citadel is proud to recognize educators. Across Greater Philadelphia, our counties, towns, and districts have varied challenges and students with diverse needs. What all areas have in common is there are dedicated teachers building strength in education,” said Mike Schnably, Senior Vice President, Citadel Credit Union. “Celebrating teachers, the unsung heroes who mold our children, continues to be one of Citadel’s proudest moments as an organization each year.”
The Citadel Heart of Learning Award is one of Citadel’s longest-standing initiatives. The program started 21 years ago, in partnership with the Chester County Intermediate Unit, to recognize local teachers who show dedication in and outside the classroom.