Penn State Brandywine is hosting a Ball Friday, May 13, 6:30 to 10 p.m., to benefit the Brandywine Future Fund.
Proceeds support the modernization of workspaces and student support offerings at the Student Success Center in the Vairo Library on the campus of Penn State Brandywine in Media.
Join members of the local Penn State community for an evening of dinner, entertainment, student stories, fund-a-need, and silent auction, and the annual Lion’s Heart Awards.
Event tickets are $125 and include cocktails, dinner, dancing, as well as the program, and the silent auction.
Support the Brandywine Future Fund by purchasing tickets, becoming a sponsor, or donating auction items.
Brandywine Ball Sponsorships
Sponsorships are available. Promote your business to local Penn State alumni and friends by sponsoring the 2022 Brandywine Ball or donating an auction item to support the Brandywine Ball silent auction.
Sponsorship Packages available include:
- $7,500 Platinum VIP Sponsor, which includes a full-page ad in the event program book, signage prominently displayed at the event, recognition in online and print event publicity, company/individual recognition as part of the event remarks, and eight VIP reception and event tickets, and reserved seating.
- $5,000 Silver Sponsor, which includes a half-page ad in the event program book, signage prominently displayed at the event, and six event tickets.
- $2,500 Bronze Sponsor, which includes a quarter-page ad in the event program book, signage prominently displayed at the event, and four event tickets.
- $1,000 Event Sponsor, which includes a business card ad in the event program book, event signage, and two event tickets.
Promote your business to local Penn State alumni and friends by donating an auction item to support the Brandywine Ball silent auction. Suggestions include, but are not limited to:
- Artwork, Jewelry, and Accessories
- Golf Packages
- Sports Tickets and/or Memorabilia
- Lessons (golf, fishing, cooking, etc.)
The Penn State Brandywine Future Fund
Each year, Penn State Brandywine relies on the generosity of alumni and friends to provide immediate support for campus priorities. Gifts made to the Brandywine Future Fund go directly to the projects and programs that matter most to our alumni, students, and friends.
Unrestricted gifts to Future Funds are essential to the continued success of Penn State Brandywine.
This year, the Brandywine Ball will benefit the Future Fund. In addition to providing essential unrestricted support, funds raised will support the modernization and design of collaborative learning spaces, student engagement and study, easy access technology, innovative teaching and learning, sustainability, and entrepreneurial thinking in our Vairo building.
Your donation, no matter the size, has a personal impact on Brandywine students by providing resources needed in their pursuit of a Penn State Education.
Lion’s Heart Awards
In 2022, Penn State Brandywine will honor three outstanding individuals or groups with the second annual Lion’s Heart Awards.
Dedicated Service & Leadership Award
This award recognizes a benefactor of Penn State Brandywine who demonstrates exceptional generosity, dedication, and civic vision on behalf of Brandywine students and the campus community. Recipients personify humanity, compassion, and the essence of philanthropy while motivating and inspiring others to help advance the Brandywine mission.
Community Partner Award
The Community Partner Award recognizes a local organization that has modeled partnership, philanthropy, and support of the Penn State Brandywine campus and our students.
Young Alumni Award
The Young Alumni Award recognizes a graduate of Penn State who completed their degree within the last 15 years and attended Brandywine for one semester or more, for their outstanding professional achievement, dedication to community service, and impact within the Penn State community.
RSVP by April 28.