The Pennsylvania Department of Health has released a map that highlights all the locations that are providing the COVID-19 vaccine in Delaware County to those who are eligible within the first phase of the state’s rollout plan, writes John Misinco for The Morning Call.
The list is updated on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and is self-reported by the vaccine providers.
The map contains locations that have the vaccine and those scheduled to receive them as of Jan. 22, where sign-ups are underway.
Here are the locations that currently have vaccines with sign-up links where available:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital, 501 N. Lansdowne Ave, Drexel Hill
- Rite Aid, 950 E Baltimore Ave, Lansdowne
- ChesPenn Health Services, 125 E 9th Street, Chester
- Rite Aid, 2722 W 9th St, Chester
Here are the locations that currently do not have vaccines but are taking sign-ups:
- Marcus Hook Pharmacy, 46 E 10th Street, Marcus Hook
- Wegmans, 100 Applied Bank Blvd., 100 Applied Bank Blvd, Glen Mills
See all the available locations to get a COVID-19 vaccine at The Morning Call by clicking here.