By Lynne Williams
QR codes can be very useful for driving people to your LinkedIn profile, a presentation, an article, and more. Add them to your business cards too.
If you have never tried QRCode-Monkey, you will find it very easy to use and you can even customize it with your logo.
Technology upgrades on current mobile devices now save you from downloading a scanning app on your phone. A camera on an iPhone will read the QR code and bring the file up so you can tap and open it up.
To get your unique LinkedIn QR code on your phone, follow these steps using the LinkedIn app:
- Click on the four gray boxes in the search bar
- Click on “My Code”
- Save or the code only or code with photo
Missed the previous LinkedIn article on How to Optimize LinkedIn for Job Seekers? Click here!
Remember our taglines – Your Career Our Mission and Members Helping Members
Yes, we have two taglines now that we have officially merged with the Business Executive Networking Group (BENG). We are now in eight states with 36 chapters and about 6300 members. Read the press release on our website.
- 5/1 Job Seeker Challenges Open Forum Discussion
- 5/4 Career Success Group Meeting
- 5/4 Search Engine Optimization: Get to Page 1
- FENG/BENG Joint Meeting
- 5/5 Adversity is Opportunity in Disguise
- 5/6 PowerThinking Resilience Building Call
- 5/6 Congress Enacts Major Retirement Plan Legislation for 2020 SECURE Act
- 5/7 Is Your Magic Your Focus?
- 5/7 BENG Meeting
- 5/8 Strategies for Effective Self-Management in Career Transition
Lynne Williams is the Executive Director of the Philadelphia Area Great Careers Group, a 501(c)3 nonprofit with almost 6300 members providing career education and networking.
Check out the new website!