Delaware County is home to 10 of The Philadelphia 100, a list of the region’s privately held companies ranked by percentage growth over the last three years.
The Philadelphia 100 has been the hallmark of entrepreneurial achievement in the region since 1988. The project, which is run by the Wharton Small Business Development Center and The Entrepreneurs’ Forum of Greater Philadelphia, identifies and honors the 100 fastest-growing, privately held entrepreneurial companies in Greater Philadelphia.
The following Delco-based companies made the cut. The preceding number indicates each company’s overall rank, and the number in parentheses represents its percentage of revenue growth over the last three years:
- 14. Research America, Newtown Square (204 percent)
- 27. M Shop 360, Broomall (125 percent)
- 32. Liberty Inspection Group, Media (114 percent)
- 48. GO2, Springfield (88 percent)
- 81. Arora Engineers, Chadds Ford (49 percent)
- 87. Vista Underwriting Partners, Media (44 percent)
- 89. Pentec Health, Glen Mills (44 percent)
- 91. edtell, Garnet Valley (41 percent)
- 95. Nolan Painting, Havertown (39 percent)
- 97. Kinetix, Boothwyn (38 percent)
The Philadelphia 100 does not represent all of the region’s fastest-growing companies, since they had to be nominated by themselves or others.
Click here to see the entire Philadelphia 100.