DNB First has furthered its growth with new additions to its Commercial Lending and Treasury Management teams.
The expanded departments are looking forward to better helping businesses across the Greater Philadelphia market succeed with competitive Commercial Lending options, and Treasury Management products and services.
DNB First offers financing solutions for businesses of every size and situation. From start-ups to expansions and acquisitions, any type of business can quickly access funds at competitive rates. This includes commercial and industrial loans, small business loans, business lines of credit, and commercial real estate solutions.
Managing and maximizing cash flow is also an essential component to the growth of a company, and DNB First’s treasury management products and services can help businesses collect funds faster, disburse funds more efficiently, and stay on top of finances.
“As a local bank serving the Greater Philadelphia region for over 150 years, DNB First understands how vital businesses are to helping grow and stabilize our communities,” said Christopher McGill, Executive Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer of DNB First. “That’s why we’re committed to helping businesses here succeed and plan for the future.
“All of our products and services come with the expertise of our team members, who live and work in the community, and understand the unique challenges that business owners in the area face.”
The recent additions to the DNB First Commercial Lending and Treasury Management teams include:
- Gregory Bula, Vice President, SBA Relationship Manager (West Chester)
- Dimeji Gisanrin, Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Relationship Manager (West Chester)
- Christine Miller, Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Relationship Manager (East Falls)
- Jonathan Mohry, Vice President, Treasury Management (West Chester)
- Anne-Marie Nicola, Vice President, Relationship Manager (East Falls)
- LyLy Nguyen-Rubin, Vice President, Relationship Manager (East Falls)
“The newest members of our team bring decades of experience to DNB First,” said McGill. “We know they’ll do a great job serving and supporting our customers.”