The person qualified for this position must have experience selling to decision makers in a B2B setting and the ability to articulate our value while confidently identifying needs, nurturing interest, generating quotes and closing business.
This position will be an integral part of our Affiliate Partner sales team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value to clients as well as team members is a core value.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives. The individual selected for this role must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with Delaware Valley-based companies, generating interest in our calendar and career options, qualifying prospects, customizing quotes and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Accurately qualify each prospect’s budget, timeline and authority
- Present DELCO Today’s calendar and career features via telephone effectively
- Close sales and achieve quarterly targets and quotas
- Route qualified affiliate partner opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Track sales activities in Salesforce.com and report daily KPI’s and call activity
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Inside B2B sales experience
- A high degree of money motivation
- Track record of goal setting, performance tracking and over-achieving call targets and sales quotas
- Strong phone presence, an ability to relate with people quickly and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- Strong listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
The inside sales compensation package includes a base hourly salary, plus commission. First year income potential of $50K. There is no limit on the commission that can be earned!
If successful, candidate will be considered for full business development territory assignment.
This position is based out of our Wilmington call center. Travel is not required for this position.
Send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please!