This year’s toy drive is under way, and will last through Dec. 16. The Community Action Agency of Delaware County is the beneficiary for the toy drive, so every donation will benefit people right here in Delaware County.
Members of the local community are invited to participate alongside Crozer-Keystone employees in this effort by choosing from multiple drop-off locations within the health system. Additionally, the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce has agreed to continue its participation with this campaign, and will have a drop-off location inside its office, located at 1001 Baltimore Pike, Suite 9LL in Springfield.
The CAADC has also partnered with other community partners in Delco who have agreed to serve as drop-off locations. These locations can be found at www.caadc.org.
For the Crozer-Keystone toy drive, toys should be new and unwrapped. They will be donated to children under 15 years old. Appropriate gift ideas for children in this age range include:
- children’s books
- coloring books
- sports equipment
- board games
- arts and crafts materials
- action figures
- building blocks
Drop-off bins are located within Crozer-Keystone at the following locations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland: POB lobby, North Lobby, Tech Park
- Crozer-Keystone at Broomall: Inside Main entrance
- Crozer Medical Plaza at Brinton Lake in Glen Mills: Main lobby
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital in Drexel Hill: Main lobby
- Springfield Hospital: Main lobby, Healthplex, Corporate office at Pavilion II
- Taylor Hospital in Ridley Park: Next to the volunteer’s office on first floor