Staff and leadership from the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board invite the public to an Eagles Super Bowl LVII pep rally, Feb. 10, at 10 AM.
Invited attendees include:
- Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board Staff and mascot, Monty
- Montgomery County Commissioners and staff
- Norristown Area High School drumline and mascot
- Norristown police officers and firefighters
- Elmwood Park Zoo stars Noah the Eagle and Bubby the Bison
- Bertie, mascot of Plymouth Meeting‘s LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- The LaSalle University Explorer mascot
- Spring-Ford High School Ram mascot
- DeeJay Shelly of Michelle Lee Entertainment and Sounds by Shelly
The tourism organization held a similar event in 2018, ahead of Super Bowl LII. With the knowledge that tradition carries significant good luck the marketing organization’s leaders decided that doing it again in 2023 was a must.
The program will include much cheering and several belted choruses of “Fly Eagles, Fly.”
Attendees will also be able to enjoy food trucks, wave signs, view an ice sculpture, and see the courthouse dressed in green lights.
Drone footage will capture unique views of the excitement.
Complete details on tomorrow’s Super Bowl pep rally are online at the Valley Forge Tourism & Convention Board website.
Here’s the Eagles pep rally in 2018 in Norristown, and we all know the effect that one had.