Major Announcements Forthcoming from CKCF at Launch Celebration
The Crozer-Keystone Community Foundation will make a series of major announcements at a “Launch Celebration” event at The Inn of Villanova on March 1 from 5-7 PM.
Foundation leaders plan to cover an array of changes that have transpired since its inception in July 2016. The news will ultimately be game-changing for many who reside in Delaware County.
“We are already the largest foundation serving Delaware County,” said Frances M. Sheehan, CKCF’s President. “We’ll continue to run great public health programs, and we’ll build on those efforts with grants that continue to emphasize the health and well-being of children and expand the capacity of nonprofits in Delaware County to meet the changing needs of our diverse residents.
“We are also establishing ourselves as a community foundation serving the entire county, bringing donors together, creating public/private partnerships, running programs, and making grants to address changing needs.”
Highlights of the event will include:
- the unveiling of CKCF’s new name
- the announcement of new grants from restricted funds
- the introduction of board and staff leaders
- information about the programs CKCF is already running (inherited from the Crozer-Keystone Health System), which include Women, Infants, and Children’s Program (WIC), Healthy Start, and the Nurse Family Partnership (NFP)
- how CKCF will be building on these evidence-based programs that address health “from the beginning” with their grant-making programs
- recognition of those who created the new foundation
- honoring early supporters of CKCF as “founding donors”
- sharing the timeline for CKCF’s Year 1 grant-making program (the amount to be awarded and CKCF’s broad giving priorities for 2018)
The Launch Celebration is made possible through the support of presenting sponsor Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an employee-benefit company providing insurance, risk management, and consulting services.
Join Our Community
Never miss a Delaware County story!
"*" indicates required fields