SCORE: Just the Facts – A No-Nonsense Primer for Winning at Digital Marketing
March 3 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
A thoughtful, stripped down, no-nonsense crash course in organizing and prioritizing your marketing efforts to get the most out of them.
The Widener University Small Business Development Center and SCORE of Chester and Delaware Counties have teamed up with local marketing consultancy The Agency Guy, Inc to help small businesses answer questions and to deliver a thoughtful, stripped down, no-nonsense crash course in organizing and prioritizing your marketing efforts to get the most out of them.
Session 1: Why Your Brand is More than a Logo and Critical to your Success
- The elements behind building a sustainable & modern-day brand that focus on messaging and creative to tell your full story
- How to determine who your audience is and simple ways you can connect with them to build your brands trust
- How to translate your brand messaging into impactful creative and tips to always keep yourself on brand
- Mini Exercise: Create your perfect brand one-liner
Session 2: Prioritizing your Digital Marketing Efforts
- The pros and cons of marketing media
- What’s old is new again, the “buyer’s journey”
- Challenging the hypothesis that Content is King
- What Google cares about in 2020 (what your SEO company isn’t telling you)
- Mini Exercise: How to do keyword research better than your SEO company
We are even including some pre-workshop learning resources and some post-workshop learning resources.
The workshop will be held at Widener University in Lathem Hall on Tuesday, March 3, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- 8:00AM to 8:30 AM – Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30 AM to 10:15 AM – Session 1
- 10:15 AM to 10:30 AM – Break
- 10:30 AM to 12:15 PM – Session 2
- 12:15 PM to 1:00 PM – Lunch & Networking